So last year Google announced that it was giving the humble SMS app an upgrade. Not just any upgrade though, SMS was going to get the full-on messaging upgrade it needed to take on WhatsApp. Well now, Google’s messaging app is now available to download on PC.
The PC version of Google messages works a lot like WhatsApp Web but is a reflection of the SMS app found on Android phones. It can send texts and photos to all of your contacts. As well as this, however, it’ll even allow users to send messages to email addresses using their phone number.
To use Messages on PC all you have to do is:
- Check that you have the latest version of the Messages app installed on your smartphone. If you don’t click hereto download it.
- Once you have the app installed, open it, tap the three dots in the upper right corner, and then Messages for Web.
- On your desktop, using any browser, go to messages.android.com.
- Scan your QR code with your smartphone’s camera and you’re good to go.
- Read more: https://en.softonic.com/articles/google-whatsapp-available-on-pc?utm_medium=push&utm_source=softonic&utm_campaign=77a9ef8d-3693-4138-ba17-5816285eeff3&utm_content=