The importance of verification
Verification and validation of documents like engineering degree are highly important in today’s time, where a lot of cases regarding earning jobs on the pretext of fake degree and similar are popping up. The entire system ensures the authenticity of the graduate certificate borne by the candidate and hence makes him or eligible for a post in a company or a seat at some post-graduate school. There are certain norms and regulations to this system and these are performed diligently by a design verification engineer. The article further sums up on the responsibilities of the same and how can a prospect pursue a career in this field.
The general requirements
The following are the basic requirements that are asked for a prospect applying for this profile in the field: –
- A valid Bachelor’s degree in any stream of engineering from one of the well-known and reputed colleges of the nation
- Having the required license for continuing the profession, obtained from the required governing body after passing the test for the same
- An added advantage in case of prior experience of working in this field on similar other positions
- The basic skill set of computer coding, Mathematics, communication, and good team spirit amongst the co-workers
The steps of earning the position
The following are the primary steps that need to be followed, in order to get the profile and become eligible for engineering certificate verification: –
- The bachelor’s degree in any of the specified streams of engineering is a must, as it provides the candidate with the basic knowledge pertaining to that field and hence ensures that he or she can verify the certificate easily based on this prior knowledge. The degree must itself be verified by the governing body and should ideally come from one of the reputed engineering colleges of India.
- Doing any internship during the period of Bachelor’s study or immediately after completion to the same further strengthens the profile and gives added advantage to the candidate.
- Post the first step, comes the one of obtaining the license for pursuing a professional It is done by passing the exam done for the same by the authorizing body, followed by a small interview for the profile.
- Having a Master’s degree opens up many more avenues in this field, as the employers in the same do look for candidates with much-advanced knowledge on the verification process and hence require them to design the system using complex methodologies that can go full-proof, without any room for the flaw.
- Having good work experience with similar profiles can add more feathers to the cap, as it could define the competence of the candidate in the field and portray him or her as someone surely capable of handling the job of designing degree verification systems.
Hence, it can be concluded in a crisp on how to advance a career in this field and what all pointers could add up to the profile of the candidate in order to give him or her an upper edge above the others.