- Finding a unit for storage is not an easy task because you have to check many things before shifting your luggage to any unit.
- If you are wanted to change your house, then you have to free your closets and rooms so you have to shift the furniture and many things to someplace for a duration till you will get a new house to place those items.
You should observe the following things when you choose a unit for storage-
- The unit should properly build
- Better safety and security facilities
- Affordable rates
- Hygienic environment to preserve
- Size of storage is available
Types of services storage units offer-
Self-storage- in this service, you have to pick-up and deliver the time to the unit. It is a little bit less expensive, and you can save some amount of money also. But it needs lots of effort and motivation also.
Full-service storage- in this service, your belongings are pick-up from your home and delivered to the unit in their truck or vehicle by the agency, so you do not need to take the headache of picking and delivery of items. But it is a little bit expensive, for those who want to do storage in the budget.
It saves your time and lot of effort too because transferring items on your own is a very hectic task.
Types of self-storage units-
Public storage- it is a convenient option for many peoples who are looking to store their belongings. The company offers facilities like climate-controlled with drive-up, walk-up, and elevator. It provides customer monthly basis plans. For example- it will cost around $12-$50 depending on location.
Extra space storage- They Offer Climate-controlled facility, clean environment, and best security facility. They also offer monthly basis plans and on average cost will be $20 to $100.
Cube smart- it is a famous facility provider which offers six different size units according to your need. They have good features in their units with an advanced security system. There pricing varies from $30 to $70.
Extra space storage
- 121 Madison St, Nashville, TN 37208
- 900 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37217
- 1997 Elm Hill Pike,Nashville, TN 37210
- 5845 Charlotte Pike, Nashville, TN 37209
- 4326 Kenilwood Dr, Nashville, TN 37204
Cube smart self-storage
- 512 26 Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37209
- 2426 Brick Church Pike,Nashville, TN 37207
- 3300 John Mallette Dr, Nashville, TN 37218
- 5916 Robertson Avenue, Nashville, TN 37209
- 3744 Annex Avenue, Nashville, TN 37209
- 4815 Trousdale Dr, Nashville, TN 37220
Public Storage units
- 6117 Charlotte Pike, Nashville, TN 37209
- 3125 Dickerson Pike, Nashville, TN 37207
- 450 McNally Drive, Nashville, TN 37211
- 408 Welsh wood Drive, Nashville, TN 37211
Facilities and amenities
- Extended hours
- Keypad gate access
- Boxes and packing suppliers
- Onsite manager
Roles of the storage units Nashville should take good care of the luggage store in good environment take the initiative for security and safety. They should offer pocket-friendly prices. Many of them offer discount coupons which make your deal cheaper.