With new business schools opening every year, finding the right one has become a tricky choice. We bring you a comprehensive guide to Woxsen School of Business, one of the premier B-schools in Hyderabad.
About Woxsen School of Business
With an impressive 200-acre campus in Hyderabad, Woxsen School of Business offers programs focused entirely on developing entrepreneurial thinking and action. Apart from the flagship postgraduate programs, the school focuses on pioneering research and learning interventions on Social Entrepreneurship and Public Policy.
Vision and Mission
The vision and mission behind the inception of Woxsen School of Business has been to develop entrepreneurs with an ecosystem that helps them to transform their dreams to reality. The school provides a system to nurture innovative and creative ideas, along with inculcating necessary capability and capacity that will deliver the most comprehensive entrepreneurial talent to the corporates and the society.
Woxsen’s academic offerings include Postgraduate Program for Experienced Professionals (PGPXP) and Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), among other executive education programs. The school also intends to launch a Postgraduate Program in Business Analytics.
USPs of studying at Woxsen
The following factors make Woxsen School of Business different from other B-schools:
- Woxsen exclusively focuses on ‘entrepreneurial attitude and skills’
- The Woxsen Trade Tower helps students acquire resources and strategies to develop their ideas
- The Woxsen Fund assesses and invests in business plans developed by the students
- Woxsen has international visiting faculty, from renowned institutions such as Harvard, Stanford and Kellogg that provide their expertise and insights
- The Centers for Excellence are dedicated to the teaching, research and outreach of entrepreneurial activities
- Unique, enterprise oriented LOCS curriculum
Woxsen School of Business boasts of a 96.6% placement record with top recruiters like KPMG, Agilent Technologies, ITC, HDFC, DHL, Indiabulls, Thomas Cook, GrabOn, 3M, ICICI, Tata Projects Ltd. etc., to name a few. The industries include Consulting, BFSI, Telecom, FMCG, Health Care, Oil & Gas, IT/ITeS, and Education. The school is a member of reputed communities such as Association of MBA Development Network, and AACSB Business Education Alliance.
Visit https://www.woxsen.edu.in for more information