Stellar has been a trustworthy player across the world for ages now, and proved as the best software development company. Earlier this year Stellar is going to launch new version of its data recovery software. This time Stellar data recovery software coming with the lots of new features which will make lost data recovery more easy and fast. Stellar upgrading its Stellar Data Recovery 8.0 to 9.0.
Let’s have look of Stellar Data Recovery 9.0
Updated Minimum System Requirements for New Version of Stellar Data Recovery:
· Processor: Pentium Processors
· Operating System: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7.
· RAM: 2 GB minimum (4 GB recommended)
· Hard Disk: 250 MB of free space
What’s New in Stellar Data Recovery 9.0
· Bitlocker (Encryption) – Now encrypted Drive recovery is possible with the help of Stellar data recovery software.
· Offline Activation – Now user can activate software offline
· Upgrade Version – More Tools option available on the Top left corner of the software through which you can easily upgrade software version and can enjoy more features offered by upgraded version.
· Volume Health Status – User can check health status of hard drive at any time with the help of this data recovery software.
· RAW Data Recovery – Raw or unallocated drive recovery is possible with the help of this data recovery tool.
· Fast scanning process – Software scanning process improved by 60% more than the previous version.
New Look of Stellar Data Recovery 9.0 Version
More Tools Option Added on the Top right corner of the Software Interface, Just click on it and you will find Compare Editions tab, do click on it and you will redirect to the Compare Edition page of the Stellar Data Recovery 9.0 version.
Upgrade Software Current Edition to Advance edition: User can now any time switch from the current edition to other edition using Advance Setting option. First Click on Setting icon, available on software interface and then click on “Arrow” icon to upgrade the current edition.
I have test this 9.0 version of Stellar data recovery to recover permanently deleted files from my 8 TB hard drive. Software completed quick scan within 5 seconds and I got my data back with the quick scan and in my case No Deep scan required for recovering lost files.
Conclusion- They really improved the scan time of Stellar Data Recovery software and made it a well working solution for users to get their lost data back.