McAfee is the most trusted brand in the world of cyber security. It is being used by millions of users around the world because of its advanced security features. This software has been designed in a way to give maximum protection to the individuals and small or medium sized business against the common cyber threats such as spyware, root kits, malware and spam ware.
McAfee Web Advisor (you can download from this link www.mcafee.com/activate) keeps you safe and secure while doing browsing and let all the suspicious links away from you. It is so critical nowadays to enter your details on the internet especially your Debit or Credit card or your CVV number. If you are downloading any movie, songs, and files etc. then the chances are so high that your PC might get some malware viruses.
There are some great features that McAfee Web Advisor offers:
- Most of the times we accidentally click on the wrong link that automatically download on your system. However, with the help of Web Advisor all those spam links get automatically blocked from downloading
- Multi-checks and scan are automatically come into the action whenever you download anything from the web
- If you make any typo while filling the address on the address bar then you will be automatically get through to the destined address
- If you have already downloaded antivirus protection program-Web Advisor will check whether these protection programs are working correctly or not.
Steps to install and download the McAfee Web Advisor on your system:
- Go to the any web browser installed on your system
- Visit the official website of the McAfee Web Advisor
- Hit the ‘Download’ button
- Select the download location where you want to save the file
- Note- According to your browser and settings you need to click a bar or button in order to download
- After downloading the program you need to locate the downloaded file on your system
- After completing the download you need to double-click to set-up the program and follow the given instructions to install the Web Advisor
- ‘McAfee Secure Search’ may automatically be set as your default search provider since McAfee recommends this for the security reason.
For more information about the Web Advisor or mcafee mtp retail card activation call to the customer care number.