Luxurious traveling is a new age concept and is in trend! Travel buffs and enthusiasts highly prefer luxurious traveling for its nature of exclusivity. By selecting a renowned agency for luxurious traveling, you get the chance to feel and find your abode in the lap of luxury.
There are agencies with several years of experience in the industry with a clear understanding of the service and the product for more than 20 long years. Some of these companies specialize in luxury traveling in islands. Some of the islands which are favorites amongst travel enthusiasts are:
- The Andaman Islands – Phi-Phi, Krabi Islands, Phuket are only certain famous vacation destinations. Alongside sandy beaches, there are cliffs and caves with rich marine life to get discovered.
- The Cook Islands – these are remote islands with New Zealand and offer everything a travel buff needs. Nature is preserved well from the civilization but however, the service and the hotels are of the most excellent quality as well.
- Santorini Greece – the volcanic island in the Aegean Sea is known for amazing white colored buildings that together with cliffs and sea produce an unforgettable landscape experience.
- Kitts and Nevis – The islands situated in the Caribbean are a favorite amongst the global celebrities.
- Musha cay in the Bahamas – this is a private island and is bought by an illusionist named as David Copperfield.
- Belize – alongside the crystal clear water with white sandy beaches, Belize is also well-known for great blue hole which is an amazing natural wonder. Ecotourism has become very popular and aims at adventures, local culture and also wilderness.
- Fraser Island in Australia – being the largest sand island in the whole world, the island has plenty of space to relax and stretch out. Rainforests also exit, on the island for adventurers to discover.
- Bali Indonesia – this island offers enormous white sandy beaches to spend relaxing vacations there. Alongside beaches, the island also offers waves for the surfers.
- Palau – this is a favorite place for snorkeling and diving. Palau is well-known for its barrier reefs and diverse marine life. The island also boasts an interesting culture. One should definitely give a visit to its cave paintings and WWII ruins.
Travel Islands with Experts in Luxury Travelling